Wednesday 25 January 2023

My cold weather clothing for early salmon fishing 2023.

 My cold weather gear for the start of the 2023 salmon and trout season. When you are well layered it's always easier to take stuff off if you're hot rather than trying to find extra layers to put on once cold. The main thing is to block cold air coming in and the extremities such as hands, face and feet are always going to get hit first so I have neck gators to stop inward draughts, fingerless polartec gloves for keeping the wrists and hands warm because once they are warm they'll keep the fingers warm. The leg booties keep my feet warm while wading in freezing cold water so once all my extremities are covered I can comfortably fish well and catch fish rather than be cold and miserable on a really bad day. Old saying "there's no such thing as bad fishing weather just badly dressed fishermen". Video below. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/aQTsTG4Ho9w?feature=share

Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment